HOW TO DO A SUCCESSFUL SKYDIVING SESSION
Skydiving is an adventure sport in which an individual jumps into the air from an airplane and then comes down flying with a help of a parachute. Tandem Skydiving is a type of this adventure sport where the one who is doing the sport is attached to a harness along with the tandem instructor. All the way from the exit to the free fall and the landing, the instructor keeps on instructing the diver. As the instructor is there throughout the jump, the student needs minimal instructions before jumping in the air.
But even before going for the instruction process, a person should be of or above 18 years old. Otherwise, they are not allowed to do adventurous sports like Georgia skydiving or any other tandem skydiving.
Tandem skydiving is a very popular training method for the novice skydivers. This is a bit expensive than a static line skydive or Georgia skydiving. It helps the first time jumpers to do skydiving. The training may consist of many of the activities performed by any skydiving student, like they need to know, how to exit the airplane, how to do the balance in a freefall, and how to deploy the main canopy themselves. However, the tandem master remains primarily responsible for safe and timely parachute opening while jumping.
Basic things to be followed:
There are some basic tips when one wants to do skydiving. It becomes easier for a student if they are following them.
- A beginner should not be allowed to jump alone, before they have attended a period of training, which includes practical training where one in will be practicing mock jumps and will be learning theories the class.
- A fresher should learn four basic things such as; how to operate a parachute and what is the meaning of a safety free falling along with how to land on the ground safely.
- Beginners should not attempt their first jump without the help of an instructor when they are doing the tandem skydiving. They are harnessed together and also use a single parachute when doing the free fall.
- One should know how to control the parachute and at when the parachute has to be opened after one has jumped into the air from the airplane.
- One needs to have a slow and soft landing so that the feet do not get hurt.
There is always a case of exception, like many people while having a session of tandem skydiving have felt or experienced a bit of nausea or a feeling of passing out. This may occur once the parachute canopy is opened and can remain till the person lands safely. It is believed that this happens primarily due to the incorrect adjustment of the tandem harness which in turn affects the blood flow (this rarely occurs with a solo harness) and is more likely to happen if the individual is at the upper end of the weight limit.
That is why; if there is an instructor along with a person, then it is easier to face the skydiving experience.